Chemicals React
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this world, there are 3 types of people. Superheroes, villains, and the mundanes that fear both. Which will you be?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Hey whats up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Theo Nikolas
Admin
Theo Nikolas

Hey whats up Empty
PostSubject: Hey whats up   Hey whats up EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 7:13 pm

Spot sat asleep on the table. School was almost out and the annoying Mrs. Lowry ((Evil Sceience teatcher of mine)) was at another leacture. When the bell rang Spot was first out of the room. On his way home well what he had to call home. He saw the school pool. He jumped in and took a breath of water breathing as if it were air. This is a skill he had accuired. When eh came back up after 30 minutes of swiming around he saw Lucien. One of his best friends and Lucien also saed him from the cops. "Hey man whats up" he asked. Hoping Lucien hadn't seen him under the water.
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Hey whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey whats up   Hey whats up EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 7:41 pm

Lucien had seen Spot in the pool. He had been there for five minutes, and Spot hadn't come up for any breath, but wasn't drowning... it was like he was breathing water. He went over when Spot got out of the pool.

"So you too, then?" He said. Spot had seen Lucien get run over. It should have killed Lucien, or at least left him paralysed. But he had got back up without a scratch. But he had a feeling that there was more to what he was becoming..... "How long have you known what you can do then?"
Back to top Go down
Theo Nikolas
Admin
Theo Nikolas

Hey whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey whats up   Hey whats up EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:06 pm

Spot didn't deni it. I mean Lucien was 'special like he was so no use. Sice I got out of the hospitle. Man I was in te hospitle during my birthday. How sucky is that" he said. Usually for his B-day Spot would go to the amusment park. There he was able to ride 15 rides for free. That was way awesome!!!!! "So you can heal and I breath under water. How fair is that, your invinsable and I can runaway into water."
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Hey whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey whats up   Hey whats up EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:29 pm

"Well, I guess you could call it invincible.... I don't feel pain, but I do get hurt. At least you can get somewhere safe without drowning. And if it was me, I'd probably drown, come back, drown again, come back again... yeah, you get what I mean." Lucien sighed and sat down. He was bored in the hostel, which is why he had been walking around. Since he had found out that he could heal, he had wondered how well he could heal. But he didn;t dare self harm to find out. Just in case it was a one off thing.

((Hmmm.... we need to get him angry so he finds out about his fire power))
Back to top Go down
Theo Nikolas
Admin
Theo Nikolas

Hey whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey whats up   Hey whats up EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:36 pm

Spot smiled his misevious smile. he grabed Lucien and draged him down into the pool. he let go and watched. Laughing under water at Lucien, it was weird he could LAUGH under water. He made sure Lucien couldn't really get hurt or anything. He ripped Lucien above water. "you are not a very good swimer my freind" he said laughing.

((That mad enough for you?))
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Hey whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey whats up   Hey whats up EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 8:45 pm

Luke panicked as Spot dragged him into the water. He felt it go down his throat as he started to drown. As he came back above the water, he coughed the water back up. As he got over the shock, he got angry. Really angry.

"What the hell did you do that for?!" He shouted at Spot. He felt his anger coursing through him, burning, until his body couldn't hold it in anymore. He saw the fire a second before he felt it. And he felt like he had .... like he had control over it! He felt a link with the fire.

Of course, because he was still in the water, it started to get hot, and the water around him bubbled.

He got out of the pool, still burning and his clothes dried. He was surprised that they hadn't burned to pieces, but happy that they hadn't. He closed the flow of the fire, and it went out.

"Whoa! So... I can heal and control fire. Awesome!"
Back to top Go down
Theo Nikolas
Admin
Theo Nikolas

Hey whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey whats up   Hey whats up EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:05 pm

Spot wasn't one for using his brian but he though of something. "Hey are you sure it's two powers. What if now your like made of fire and thats what heals you" he said. It didn't really supriese him that Lucien just made fire burst out of nowhere. In L.A. almost nothing suprises you anymore. Well almost anyway. "So what can you do with the fire?" he asked it sounded like a reasonable question.

((Hey could you reply to the thread in manhatten please))
Back to top Go down
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

Hey whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey whats up   Hey whats up EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:18 pm

((I will do... but my muse has kinda died))

"Yeah, I'm sure they're two different powers... if I was made of fire, I don't think that I would have survived going into water." Lucien pointed out. "I'm not sure yet. I'll paly around with them a bit later to find out..... I don't want to hurt anyone if I lose control."

He was still surprised that he could control fire. Well, he wouldn't need a lighter anymore to start any fires...
Back to top Go down
Theo Nikolas
Admin
Theo Nikolas

Hey whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey whats up   Hey whats up EmptyTue Apr 06, 2010 9:25 pm

"Luicen remeber when I said we were maenat for somehtig more than the normal. Look! We were right. We really are made for something more" Spot said getting exited. "What do you thinks going to happen? Like is there a place we should go, should we tell the others? What?" he asked. HE had no idea what to do. "Hey you think we could be like super heros, or villians" he asked?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hey whats up Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hey whats up   Hey whats up Empty

Back to top Go down

Hey whats up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chemicals React :: Los Angeles :: Walker High school-
Jump to: