Chemicals React
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this world, there are 3 types of people. Superheroes, villains, and the mundanes that fear both. Which will you be?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

In Major Need of Villians!!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Chandler Blackwood
Admin
Chandler Blackwood

In Major Need of Villians!!! Empty
PostSubject: In Major Need of Villians!!!   In Major Need of Villians!!! EmptyTue Jun 22, 2010 7:47 pm

Seriously, guys! Everybody wants to be a hero. There's no plot if everybody gets along super well because they're all working for this so called "greater good". The SWP (Site Wide Plot) is the heroes going against the villians. If there are no villains, there is no plot Become a villian today! Please? Bad guys get to have much more fun. Who wants to follow the rules all the time?
Back to top Go down
https://chemicalsreactrpg.rpg-board.net
Lucien Davis

Lucien Davis

PostSubject: Re: In Major Need of Villians!!!   In Major Need of Villians!!! EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 6:35 am

I'm working my way into making Lucien a villain, if you read my threads XD he's crazy and shall be a villain... when I RP XD

Sorry I haven't been on much - my muse decided to go into a coma -_-
Back to top Go down
Elizabeth Power

Elizabeth Power

PostSubject: Re: In Major Need of Villians!!!   In Major Need of Villians!!! EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 9:23 am

I've got another e-mail account. I'll make a villain.
Back to top Go down
Chandler Blackwood
Admin
Chandler Blackwood

PostSubject: Re: In Major Need of Villians!!!   In Major Need of Villians!!! EmptyThu Jul 01, 2010 10:08 am

XP No problem Luke. My muse had heart failure 2 months ago and I think Spot just forgot about the site

Back to top Go down
https://chemicalsreactrpg.rpg-board.net
Theo Nikolas
Admin
Theo Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: In Major Need of Villians!!!   In Major Need of Villians!!! EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 2:51 pm

For some reason i'm making almost all my Rps accounts on all sites evil people. But anyway, my new acount on here is going to be a villian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In Major Need of Villians!!!   In Major Need of Villians!!! Empty

Back to top Go down

In Major Need of Villians!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chemicals React :: Site News and Announcements-
Jump to: