Chemicals React
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this world, there are 3 types of people. Superheroes, villains, and the mundanes that fear both. Which will you be?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Somber on a rainy day, I think not! (Carian/open!!!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Arria True

Arria True

Somber on a rainy day, I think not! (Carian/open!!!) Empty
PostSubject: Somber on a rainy day, I think not! (Carian/open!!!)   Somber on a rainy day, I think not! (Carian/open!!!) EmptySat Jul 03, 2010 4:22 pm

Arria was boredly doing her homework. She had realized that she was reading problem number 11 for the 6th time. Her ADHD mind was never good for doing homework. She heard a faint tapping noise on the window. The noise grew louder until it was almost embedded in her brain, thump patter patter thump. She could no longer stand it and she sprang out of her chair. She bounded out side. She skipped to where the people inside would most likely not see her anymore. She danced around without a thought in the world until she heard a door open and someone say, "get inside!" Arria looking around hopeing for means of escape until she saw woods, she sprinted for them hopeing she wouldn't have a pursuer. Completely soaked, Arria hopped on a tree branch and searched the grounds through her rain-blurred vision.[right]
Back to top Go down
http://neverlandrpg.simplygaming.org/forum.htm
Carian Roberts

Carian Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Somber on a rainy day, I think not! (Carian/open!!!)   Somber on a rainy day, I think not! (Carian/open!!!) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 2:54 pm

"Get inside!" Carian said, shouting after Arria who had run out of school in the freezing cold rain. "You aren't meant to run out of school! There are lessons in like quarter of an hour!"
But Arria wasn't listening. She was intent on getting soaking wet bounding through a dingy wet forest.
Carian jumped out the door, trying to shift mid-jump and instead landing flat on her face in the mud. She didn't have the hang of it yet. So she ran on her two feet after Arria.
"Arria! Wait! ARRIA!" she yelled, not bothered about the rain. It was always raining at her old home anyway.

((Wow, sorry for the rubbish post))
Back to top Go down
Arria True

Arria True

PostSubject: Re: Somber on a rainy day, I think not! (Carian/open!!!)   Somber on a rainy day, I think not! (Carian/open!!!) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:05 pm

((it's all right, I don't have much of a muse right now either))

Arria, perched on the branch, heard her before she saw her.
"Arria! Wait! ARRIA!" She heard, she jumped off the branch and began running, but then realized that she recognized the voice. 
"Wait, Carian, is that you?" Arria called, then she saw the form of Carian step out of the haze of rain, and into the forest. Relieved, Arria stepped up and said, "oh, thank godness it's you, I thought a teacher was chaseing me or something. I was going to wait in here, and then portal myself back into my room." Arria stepped a bit closer, but took back her step due to the faintest smell of wet dog.
Arria absentmindedly shivered not realizing how cold she was.
Back to top Go down
Carian Roberts

Carian Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Somber on a rainy day, I think not! (Carian/open!!!)   Somber on a rainy day, I think not! (Carian/open!!!) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 3:12 pm

(( Shocked You called me a dog! Shocked lol))

"No, it's a hobbit, of course it's me!" she snapped, the rain putting her in a bad mood, courtesy of her animal instincts. She just wanted to dig a hole and hide, but...she'd probably look like she was mental and get carted away. "I doubt a teacher would be chasing you. The only teacher we have so far is," she carried on in a girly falsetto voice, "Professor Adora Loveseed who won't want her pretty little hair all wet, will she?"
"Your cold?" she snorted, noticing the shivering. Carian was never cold now, and it was odd. She'd always thought it was the fur that made animals warm, but...obviously not.

((Could Adora Loveseed join? If so, could you not post an RP next so she could join? Thanks Smile))
Back to top Go down
Arria True

Arria True

PostSubject: Re: Somber on a rainy day, I think not! (Carian/open!!!)   Somber on a rainy day, I think not! (Carian/open!!!) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:03 pm

((yes, she can,
I said SMELLED like a dog, not s a dog))
Back to top Go down
Adora Loveseed

Adora Loveseed

PostSubject: Re: Somber on a rainy day, I think not! (Carian/open!!!)   Somber on a rainy day, I think not! (Carian/open!!!) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 5:20 pm

((I know I was joking XD))

"Arria True, you come back here right now!" she yelled, storming after the young girl who'd walked out of school, her blonde hair streaming behind her. But no one heard her. Adora heard talking, and she heard her name mentioned so she snuck up behind Carian Roberts, a cocky little girl who was full of herself and said, "Nice to know what you think of me Miss Roberts. Detention with me, indoors. Wouldn't want my pretty little hair wet, would we?" she said, her voice filled with venom. "And for you too Miss True. I know you said nothing about me, but you left school without permission. And ran when I persued."

((I thought that post would be better, sorry.))
Back to top Go down
Arria True

Arria True

PostSubject: Re: Somber on a rainy day, I think not! (Carian/open!!!)   Somber on a rainy day, I think not! (Carian/open!!!) EmptyMon Jul 05, 2010 10:42 pm

"Actually, no I was thinking you were the womping willow." Arria laughed, playing along with Carian.
She listened to Carian rant about a Proffessor Loveseed or someone whose name possibly sounded familier like Rudweed. You never knew these days, rain had been prone to drive oneself crazy. Once she finished, however, Arria started sarcastically, "Oh, yes, I'm so looking forward to meeting..." But she stopped abrubtly due to the sight of gorgeous, but wet blonde locks. 
"Nice to know what you think of me Miss Roberts. Detention with me, indoors. Wouldn't want my pretty little hair wet, would we?" Arria heard, a sweet and girly sound indeed.
Trying to stanch the unrest, Arria said, "I take it you are Professor Loveseed, I'm Arria." Arria faintly heard Carian laugh at her shiver. "Oh, I guess I am, well not anymore." She said eyeing the new face.

((Oh, I wish Erin were here so bad."))
Back to top Go down
Carian Roberts

Carian Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Somber on a rainy day, I think not! (Carian/open!!!)   Somber on a rainy day, I think not! (Carian/open!!!) EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 1:27 pm

Carian froze, and turned around, her brain rapidly thinking up an excuse.
"But-But...but I'm out of school grounds! You can't give me detention!" she said, before realizing that Arria had detention BECAUSE she was out of school grounds, and Carian groaned.
"When?" she said, resignedly. Not able to think of a good one, somehow she thought she'd be in more trouble if she tried to bite the Professor, so she contained her animal anger.
Her short blonde hair hung limply and wet at her shoulders, she didn't want to cut it anymore. She found she needed the warmth now, as a wolf and otherwise. Especially when it was raining like today.
Carian sighed. Her first detention. She'd been here...what a few weeks? A month tops. It was just her luck that a teacher would just happen to pop up when least expected.

((That'd be awesome! XD))
Back to top Go down
Arria True

Arria True

PostSubject: Re: Somber on a rainy day, I think not! (Carian/open!!!)   Somber on a rainy day, I think not! (Carian/open!!!) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:26 am

"Hey, look, professor Loveseed or whatever, it's not Carian's fault, it's mine. She ran after me trying to stop me from getting wet and in trouble. Please, if anyone gets a detention it should me." Arria said trying to milk Carian out of a detention. Adora had said nothing about her getting a detention, so Arria trying to stay calm and keep herself out of one. In this kind of situation she was good about not getting angry. She did not have an anger generated power. She harly ever used her powers in battle, because the only thing she could do would be to run. Actually, it was hardfor her to fight; she felt bad whenever she saw a dying face. She had seen so many people die on her account, that she wished to save all to make up for it. So, she just mormally ferriedpeople to safety whenever she could. She hated it, but she remembered the face of her sister screaming in pain and that kept her going.
Back to top Go down
Adora Loveseed

Adora Loveseed

PostSubject: Re: Somber on a rainy day, I think not! (Carian/open!!!)   Somber on a rainy day, I think not! (Carian/open!!!) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 12:46 pm

"Today. Lunch Time." she replied shortly to Carian starting to walk away expecting the other two to follow, but then her head snapped back.
"Or whatever? That is not how you address a teacher. You will address me as Miss or Professor, is that clear?" she asked, having a Harry Potter flashback. "You are having detention Miss True. Did you not hear me?" she asked, she was sure she'd said so.
"Now come. It is time to go, unless you'd like another detention?" she challenged, eyeing the cockiest (Carian) up as if daring her to stay.

((Read the post again, I said "And for you Miss True" I just read it again.))
Back to top Go down
Arria True

Arria True

PostSubject: Re: Somber on a rainy day, I think not! (Carian/open!!!)   Somber on a rainy day, I think not! (Carian/open!!!) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 7:57 pm

((Sorry I missed that))

Arria said in a sickly sweet voice, "I'm sorry Miss. I'm afraid I didn't heat you." Arria stoped and stared at Adora as if challenging her. From that moment on, she knew that her and the professor would never get along very well. Adora, as if reading her mind challenged back and said, "now come. It is time to go, unless you'd like another detention?" Arria looked over at Carian as if confirming her speculations on the teacher. She grudgingly stepped forward and hoped that she wouldn't be alone. She rather wanted to portal herself back and show that she didn't care what Adora would do, but she knew it wouldnt turn out well, and she will fell bad if she just left Carian.
Back to top Go down
Carian Roberts

Carian Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Somber on a rainy day, I think not! (Carian/open!!!)   Somber on a rainy day, I think not! (Carian/open!!!) EmptySun Jul 11, 2010 2:49 pm

((No email sorry.))

Carian sighed and followed Arria. Carian could just tell that she and Miss Loveseed would be the best of friends.
"So, what delightful thing will we be doing this wonderful evening with you, Miss?" she asked, in the same sickly sweet voice as Arria did. Will we be rearranging your nail polish bottles? Or perhaps you'd like us to give you a makeover. Heck, maybe we'll even be picking out a nice little dress for you, you horrible... Her train of thought cut off as she tripped over a tree root and grunted.
Back to top Go down
Arria True

Arria True

PostSubject: Re: Somber on a rainy day, I think not! (Carian/open!!!)   Somber on a rainy day, I think not! (Carian/open!!!) EmptyTue Jul 13, 2010 11:21 pm

Arria noticed that Carian was just as sour to Adora as she was. Arria could tell how much she "couldn't bear to get her hair wet." Like what Carian had said. She was so full of herself, snobby, and girly.
"So, what delightful thing will we be doing this wonderful evening with you, Miss?" Carian had said sarcastically. "Oh, yes, what intriguing chore must we be subjected to?" Arria played along being equally as sarcastic. She was so looking forward to painting her room pink, or giving her hair less frizz or whatever they were forced to do. She nudged Carian and wispered, "how bad will it get?"
Back to top Go down
Carian Roberts

Carian Roberts

PostSubject: Re: Somber on a rainy day, I think not! (Carian/open!!!)   Somber on a rainy day, I think not! (Carian/open!!!) EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 2:08 pm

Carian snorted at her own thoughts and Arria's remarks.
"Honestly? I have no idea." she whispered back. "But I heard that Loveseed's power is Hypnosis or something. Apparently she can make you do anything with her power..." she said, worried now.
What if she made Carian dance around school? What if she was forced to shapeshift then...get dressed up? Or maybe...do tricks?! That'd be humiliating...
"Seriously, what are you gonna make us do?" she asked her teacher.
Back to top Go down
Arria True

Arria True

PostSubject: Re: Somber on a rainy day, I think not! (Carian/open!!!)   Somber on a rainy day, I think not! (Carian/open!!!) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 2:59 pm

"Honestly? I have no idea. But I heard that Loveseed's power is Hypnosis or something. Apparently she can make you do anything with her power..."
"Oh crap." Arria wispered, mainly to herself. "I really, need to know which teachers I should stick to their good sides." Arria felt extremily stupid and hoped that whatever Adora thought of wouild not be that bad. She really hoped that she didn't do anything with her power, because her power had many limitations, and she didn't want anyone's life at stake. Arria overheard Carian ask the teacher what she was going to make them do, and she immediately listened for the reply.

((sorry, I havn't been on in forever and I have no real muse))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Somber on a rainy day, I think not! (Carian/open!!!)   Somber on a rainy day, I think not! (Carian/open!!!) Empty

Back to top Go down

Somber on a rainy day, I think not! (Carian/open!!!)
Page 1 of 1