Chemicals React
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this world, there are 3 types of people. Superheroes, villains, and the mundanes that fear both. Which will you be?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The cal mall

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Theo Nikolas
Admin
Theo Nikolas

The cal mall Empty
PostSubject: The cal mall   The cal mall EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:36 pm

Theo stood outside of the Cal Mall. He had no intention of going inside and buying anything.. Nor did he have the money for it. A giant storm raged above, to the dismay of everyone near Theo. " A one and a two" a lighting bolt shot down from the clouds up above. Theo had power of storms, he was able to tell where and when lighting was going to strike before it did. "Another" lighting flashed, illuminating the blackened sky. Theo was soon hit by a roar of thunder. He himself could produce lightning, but it wasn't easy. He took out his journal and started to write.

Day 2

I'm exploring the city of L.A. I was able to sneak out of the school.... Who's name alludes me once more! ...... I think it was Cal High.... Maybe. Anyway for the next few hours I'll be able to stay in the city. After that I should return for the headmasters lesson. It's about controlling ones power...... That is something I do need help on. The last time I tried to shoot a lightning bolt..... It wasn't pretty. Than after that is Professor Lowell's class. It has something to do with fighting with out powers... Again something I need help on. Well until this is continued

-Theo Nikolas

He put his journal back into his dufflebag. He almost never parted with it. "Three... Two... One!" Everyone gave him weird glances... That was until the lighting hit down right as he said one. The storm was only little bit away from his position. He decided to move, he got up and went inside. A deafening wall of sounds and voices hit him. "Gaahhhh will these people shut up?" He sat down at the food court with a coke he had just gotten. These people are morons leaving there drink dispenser unguarded. Whatever.... Free soda! His attention was caught by a girl looking out the window. She had a similar expression to the one he wore when watching a storm. Walking over he said, "hello there."

Last edited by Theo Nikolas on Thu Jul 08, 2010 12:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Avari Logan

Avari Logan

The cal mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The cal mall   The cal mall EmptyWed Jul 07, 2010 11:59 pm

Avari sighed. Her father had decided it was a good idea for her to go shopping in a mall with people. Personally, Avari hated the idea as much as she disliked the crowds. Of course, she could never go anywhere without a body guard of two, but thankfully, they were a safe distance away that it looked like Avari was alone and a normal kid instead of heavily guarded and a millionaires kid. It was always annoying when she was starred at, hearing the little whispers of people passing her. She especially hated it when kids her age tried to be her friend for her money. That was probably the worst.

At the moment though, Avari was in the food court, watching the lovely storm. She messed with her iPhone for a second then looked up at the perfect second to see a flash of lighting. She didn't know how, but Avari just knew when the electrical build up was enough for the bolts to show themselves. Each blast made her shiver, but it a good way. It was like the lighting was part of her and she was part of it. Though, some would say she just spent WAY to much time on her devices.

Avari watched another bolt shoot through the sky. Suddenly, a boy walked up to her and spoke. She turned her head, holding her hand to the side to make sure the guards didn't come running and kill the kid or whatever her dad had told them. Avari studied the boy for a second then spoke.

"Hi." Avari spoke bluntly. She wasn't the most social of people and would much rather the boy get to the point then drag on the introduction. Avari quickly got her usual sensation and glanced outside as the lighting struck close by. There was something about this storm that didn't seem normal...Avari kind of liked it.
Back to top Go down
Theo Nikolas
Admin
Theo Nikolas

The cal mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The cal mall   The cal mall EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:24 am

"Don't worry about the body gaurds, they couldn't hurt me even if they tried." Theo had been captured by 'the others' for a number of years. They had trained kids like Theo to be there soilders in the war aginst Heros. He didn't have to rely on his power to fight. The stuff and ways they taught Theo and the rest were simmilair to how speznauguts trained. He sat down, "a one and a two" lightining shot down in front of the window. He lived comeentating to when lightining would fall down. He could tell, it when it would strike. Right before it flew down, a burning smell would fill the air (only he could smell) and his gut tightened. Then when the bolt hit the ground he felt a rush of energy. The storm raged on. "This one is different... but in a good way" he said aloud on accendent. "So you take a personial interest in watching storms?" He finshed drinking his soda. "So body gaurds than. You allow them to walk around armed than? The one on the far right has a small caliber handgun. You let your them walk around a public area with firearms. Or is it even up to you? You parents...... I see now."
((Your fault it sucks so bad -_- .))
Back to top Go down
Avari Logan

Avari Logan

The cal mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The cal mall   The cal mall EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:23 am

Avari rolled her eyes. Either he really could take them down, or he was just full of himself. Avari decided to go with the second one, just because her father was paying them a heavy amount to keep her safe and all of it would be gone if she got so much as a scratch. He was so paranoid sometimes. Avari watched the window, and just as she got that feeling, the boy started counting and the lighting hit. Avari's eyes widened just a bit, then she looked at the boy quizingly. What just happened? Avari thought to herself.

The boy also seemed to notice, though he wasn't as shocked. He acted as if this happened every day or something. Avari only nodded, not really wanting to talk. She had a feeling in her gut this kid wasn't normal..of course, neither was she. Avari sighed as the boy kept talking. He wasn't going to leave her alone so she might as well talk back to him. Maybe if she spoke this would be a bit enjoyable.

"My dad is paranoid." Avari said simply. "And, yeah. I like lighting storms. They make me feel..." Avari paused, trying to think of a word. "Charged, i guess. You're right though...there is something differet about this one." Avari said, glancing out the window. Another bolt struck with a clap of thunder. "So..how do you know right when the lighting will hit?" Avari asked, turning back to the boy. "Oh, and I guess I need your name." Avari added, though it wasn't polite like she had been taught.

((I didn't tell you to write that XD. anyways, mine probably isn't that great...I rewrote it like 5 times))
Back to top Go down
Theo Nikolas
Admin
Theo Nikolas

The cal mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The cal mall   The cal mall EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:09 pm

"Three... two.... one... show time!" Four bolts came down within seconds of each other. The mall shook when the wave of thuner hit. Laughing a bit as he usually did when this much energy was in the air. He felt energized! He turned back to the girl, "ahhhh parents." Though he had no expericne on that subject he said, "you must have money, and alot of it. The reason I say that is, a normal parent (I think) wouldn't higher bodygayrd that stay by there daughter and armmed." Looking back he looked at each who were trying to 'blend in'. "Seriously? I mean seriously?" Sighed he shook his head, "you might want to tell your dad to pick help better than this." Gesturing to the goons.

"There nothing more than goons. He should pick help alot better, for if someone even offered these guys a cent more than what your father pays them (which I can asure you whatever he is paying is to much) they will turn on you in a heart beat." He didn't mean to but he was trained to analize siuations like these. He was used to these types of goons, they were the ones that had gaured the... camp where he had been trained. They intemadated evreyone because of there size, but other than that there was nothing special. He than looked back to her.... "Energized is my word for it. Charged is a new one though....." he went out on a limb "evreytime the light flashed do you get a strange... ummm errr feeling. Like your suddenly alittle stronger than the momment before?"

For his whole life he had been surrounded by other kid with powers. Or 'gifts' and htis girl acted someone like himself. Which was un usual. Most people just watched or avoided a storm. No one usually ever said things like whet she said she had felt. When she asked his name he said, "Theo." That wasn't his real name, it was just the one he had given himself before he had arrived at the school. Really he couldn't remeber what his real name HAD been. "Theo Nikolas." He wasn't too sure why he had picked those two names, but the sure sounded kind of cool to him. "So what pray tell is your name?"
Back to top Go down
Avari Logan

Avari Logan

The cal mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The cal mall   The cal mall EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 12:57 pm

Avari studied the guards as the boy spoke. She gave a slight smirk at the boy's comment about them being 'goons'. She wasn't completely sure what that was, but she did know that meant he didn't think they were the best. He also commented on the payment and how they would turn on her if someone gave them more. HA! Avari didn't really care. She was constantly slipping past these guys, the never had time to get any other requests.

"They never really have the time to go bad." Avari commented as the boy finally stopped. He was a bit of a talker, something Avar wasn't really used to. She was used to playing with maids that did usually what she said and hanging in a garden by herself. People...didn't come natural to Avari. But electronics did.

Of course, the boy's next question made Avari looked at him. Not just at him. but closed and deeper. "Kind of... I usually get this feeling, not just around lighting but also when I am around a huge power supply. At least, electric power supply. It's weird. And, it's not like it's giving me its power...it's more like i am taking it without wanting it. A force charge... Anyways, it doesn't really matter. Most people think I'm crazy and it's probably me just being around to many electronics all my life." Avari shrugged and leaned back, as if it was nothing. Though, she knew it was more. Weird things happened all the time to her if she got to close to an electrical outlit, or was mad at an electronic. Like one time her labtop literally exploded when it had frozen up. Or the time a security camera died before her eyes when she was sneaking out of the mansion. Of course...that was all just timing...it had nothing to do with her.

Avari looked back at the boy, Theo, not even realizing she had been looking away in the first place. "Avari Logan." Avari quickly wondered if she should have said her last name. It was always a give away to what her father did and why she had so much money in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The cal mall Empty
PostSubject: Re: The cal mall   The cal mall Empty

Back to top Go down

The cal mall
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Chemicals React :: Los Angeles :: Cal Mall-
Jump to: