Chemicals React
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In this world, there are 3 types of people. Superheroes, villains, and the mundanes that fear both. Which will you be?

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Testing your powers ((OPEN))

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Theo Nikolas
Admin
Theo Nikolas

Testing your powers ((OPEN)) Empty
PostSubject: Testing your powers ((OPEN))   Testing your powers ((OPEN)) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 8:42 am

Theo took a breath in, "now lets go." He looked at a man made target twenty meters away. He held his hand up, closing his eyes he started forcing the electrical currents in his body to his hand. The air around his hand started to crack with electircity. He opened his eyes and aimed, the force in his arm still building. It was starting to hurt like it always did, every time he tried to shoot a lighting bolt he had to build the charge to a dangerious level. And when the finnaly relased it, a mini-explosian happened where he shot the bolt from. Namely his arm.

He re-aimed and tried to shut out the pain that was in his arm. "Just alitte longer." He held his breath and got ready to shoot. He than released all of the electircity that had been bulding in his arm as fast as he could. Than three things happened, one Theo was thrown back a few feet from the explosian. Two the lighting bolt smashed into the target. Three he noticed someone standing alittle ways off. "What are you doing here?" It was almost midnight, he thougt he was the only one around at this time. He was kind of mad, it took forever for him to get out, while this person probally strolled out he front door. Looking at his arm he saw that the palm of his hand had 1st degree burns. "It's not as bad as it used to be" he said to himself. He picked himself up off the ground, "why are you here?"

((Sorry for the suck-ish post.))
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rayne

Scarlet Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Testing your powers ((OPEN))   Testing your powers ((OPEN)) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 10:53 am

She had walked from school out to the woods, she typicly wore her trench coat jacket out side cause she never knew what she would do. She loved out side, forests especially, life was all around her. She smiled as she heard the hoot of an owl or see a sleeping deer off in the distance. Then she had heard a bang, it had startled her when it happened, but she had to go investigate. Scarlet watched the kid shoot lightning at a target "Impressive" she said to herself, when he asked what she was doing there, first her eyes flashed white, then Scarlet raised one of her eyebrows at this question, "You cant ask that question, simply because I will ask it right back. What are you doing here?" she said with her half smile and arms crossed.
Back to top Go down
Theo Nikolas
Admin
Theo Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: Testing your powers ((OPEN))   Testing your powers ((OPEN)) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:30 am

He nodded as if he exspected the awnser. "Okay than. Seeing as you won't give why you are here I will say mine in hopes that you too will reveile why you are here." He thought for a second, "as you can plainly see i'm training. I've never been able to sleep for more the three hours, so when I wake up I come here." He hadn't mentioned the reason, why he had been unable to sleep for more than a few hours. At a small age, the 'others' a group of villians who were trying to take the world over. They had kidnapped Theo and trained him to be one of there soilders. For years he had been there, only eascaping with a few of his buddys. He came here, it was the only place he could call home now.

Theo clenched his hand, with with with the burns. He had been taught to ingnore pain, the way the 'others' taught there up and coming soulders was simmiler to how speznaughts trained. So very efective but most people would be wounded alot. He closed his eyes and faced another target. He had set up three, the first target he had hit was gone nothing was left. He held his hand out, doing what he had again. Though the pain had incressed substancily. He was only ever able to get out three bolts, after that his arm was to far in pain to do anything else. That and these bolts drained him. He focused and after a few seconds of charging he shot off another bolt. Only the explosian was twice as big. He was thrown back even farther than before. When he got up he saw that nothing was left but unlike the first shot. The tree behind what had been the dummy had a hole in the base of it.

He was able to increse the power of his bolts but it wounded him more. Picking himself up (slower this time) he winced and looked to his right hand. His arm had a few burn marks here and there, alot more painfull than the first shot. He was here to train, so thats what he intended to do. But he had to wait a seconded before he would be able to charge another. Looking back to the girl he said, "so what are you out here for? Also my name is Theo............ Theo Nikolas" he held his right hand out to shake, but than pulled it back quickly. He held out his left, it wasn't what you were supposed to do when shaking hands. But his right hand was in pain at the momment.

Last edited by Theo Nikolas on Fri Jul 09, 2010 12:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rayne

Scarlet Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Testing your powers ((OPEN))   Testing your powers ((OPEN)) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 11:47 am

Scarlet nodded, good answer, "Ok then, I am here simply because I needed to think. And sometimes when I think my powers get the best of me and the school could be frozen right now. So I have desided to let the school saty warm, and I get to enjoy nature." she sighed and looked around then said "Oh I am Scarlet, Scarlet Rayne." she was going to add something else but he looked drained, it seemed to take energy to shoot lightning, but now that she thought of it lighting seemed draining. She took his out stretched hand and shook it gently, her hands were really cold and she could of sworn she felt static run across his hand, she with drew her hand sharply alittle startled. She desided she could do with some practice her self, she foucused o the target, then as if she was flicking water off her hand she flicked her hand towards the target, and the edges of the target froze. It was good enough and half smiled at her work.
Back to top Go down
Theo Nikolas
Admin
Theo Nikolas

PostSubject: Re: Testing your powers ((OPEN))   Testing your powers ((OPEN)) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:25 pm

Theo rolled his eyes and muttered, "ya right." NO ONE could freeze the school, maybe be able to freeze the room but that was it. When they shook hands he felt a little bit of his stored energy jump from his hand to hers, in other words he had shocked her. It would be alittle more painfull that your adverage every day static shock. He smiled, it had been kind of funny to watch her reaction. When she used her power Theo looked at her, "thats it? Your able to freeze the edges of a target?" He had once seen a person with the same power able to incase his oppoent in ice. But he had been around 30 and would have had 30 more years of expereience then this girl. Theo held his hand out, he was going to make the biggest blast he had tonight. He usually incressed the power of his blasts. He held his hand out, forcing the electiricty into his hand. The air around him grew dry and cracked with mini lighting bolts cming off his person. He incrssed the power more and more, the ground around him was covered in burn marks as mini-lighitng bolts hit it. The taret exploded, nothing visible left his hand. His shot had been travleing fast that the speed of sound. It had been so strong that a rowr of thunder smashed into girl. It thunder had come from Theo. Again when he shot his blast he was thrown back, only this time it was meters not feet. He was on his back, the ground around him sizziling. Slowly he got up, wincing. He looked at the damige. Anything that had been in the way of his bolt had been shot right though. There were holes in trees up to fourty feet away. Smiling he said, "that was better but it can still be improved." The last balst hadn't done much to his arm, it had already been covered in burns, so the blt had just made it hurt much worse.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rayne

Scarlet Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Testing your powers ((OPEN))   Testing your powers ((OPEN)) EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 1:50 pm

Scarlets eyes flashed agian as he muttered "Yah right." she was kidding, exagerating, but if he had an issue with humor... Then he went on to riddicule her and her power. Her hair was getting whiter. She saw him start up agian with the lightning but this time she was blasted off her feet. When she got up she was mad. "RRAHH!!" she raged at him "I might only be able to freeze the edges of a target but I wont blast people!!" she screamed at him, she didnt realize what she was doing and formed ice in a jagged bolt in her hand and proseded to throw it at Theo. Her hair was pure white as well as her eyes, she was very pale and if you were to touch her she would be freezing cold. She made the ground freeze were she walked to attack him with her ice spears, she felt her ice blast leave her and go to Theo. Imediately she stoped. Her hair resumed its normall color as well as her eyes. She was still pale, but that was from shock. Her eyes were wide with fear, she was shakeing, she had alot of bottled up emotions and she guessed it came out in a furry of ice and cold. "A..aare you ok?I...I..I m so sorry..." she said shakeily and softly, she hadent realized what she was doing till she had aimed a frozen blast at him, if it hit he would be frozen, but how bad she didnt know. Her ice spears she had thrown were on the ground melting, she didnt look though in case she had done something terrible to him.
Back to top Go down
Scarlet Rayne

Scarlet Rayne

PostSubject: Re: Testing your powers ((OPEN))   Testing your powers ((OPEN)) EmptySat Jul 10, 2010 7:56 pm

((SFTDP. Theo??))
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Testing your powers ((OPEN))   Testing your powers ((OPEN)) Empty

Back to top Go down

Testing your powers ((OPEN))
Page 1 of 1